14- Count Aida Cloth is NOW AVAILABLE!
Go to Buy Now menu to
purchase or Click Here.
The revolutionary Easy-Count GuidelineTM allows cross-stitchers the ability to complete projects is less time and with fewer mistakes. And, when you’re tackling those larger, more complex stitching projects, the Easy-Count GuidelineTM is invaluable.
Connie G. Barwick, of About.com’s Guide to Cross-Stitch, testifies to the benefits of using the Easy-Count GuidelineTM in her blog on About.com. She also gives it her stamp of approval with her personal endorsement.
Why not give Easy-Count GuidelineTM a try with your next cross-stitch project? Celtic Rose Needlecraft encourages the use of this invaluable tool to make those larger, more detailed cross-stitch projects flow with ease! You’ll save time and frustration by crafting more beautiful cross-stitch artwork in less time and with fewer mistakes!
How it works
Easy-Count GuidelineTM is the first product to keep your place on the fabric itself, reducing counting time and improving your speed.
Easy-Count GuidelineTM will assist the stitcher in locating the exact point to stitch on the fabric. The Guideline forms boxes to match the cross stitch grid pattern, making stitching a breeze. This product is an asset to any stitcher and is easy to add, no matter how large or how small the cross stitch project or kit might be. All previous cross stitch aids are geared toward keeping one's place on the pattern. View How It Works (PDF)
Benefits and highlights
Your cross stitch hobby can now be so relaxing, so effortless, and so quick as compared to the traditional cross stitching methodology used in the past. Be the first in your cross stitching group to enhance your speed in completing your project. Spread the news of this new innovation to your fellow cross stitching friends.
Just check out these REVOLUTIONARY benefits and highlights:
- Know where you are on your fabric and cross stitch pattern at any time.
- Count once and "Go."
- Count no higher than 10.
- Use a simple "plus/minus Grid Numbering System" to identify blocks.
- Reduce counting time, increasing stitching progress.
- Concentrate on one or a few colors at any one time.
- Reduce the number and the time of threading multiple needles.
- Make stitching relaxing and fun.
- Cut considerable stitching time (up to a third), allowing completion of more projects.
- Provide rapid removal of Easy-Count Guideline TM, revealing your work of art.
- Add to any project or kit.